Thursday, July 17, 2008

Quick Addendum to Such Language!

Today Daddy walks Ari up to Safta's house and points to the sky and says, "Look. There are clouds over there, but no clouds over there." Ari looks up at the sky and says straight faced, "That's weird." Hehe..

Some of her more memorable quotes lately...

"Don't trick me!"
"Don't chase me!"
When telling her to do something she doesn't want to do... "What did you say?" LOL

And best of all... Safta taught her to say... "Happy Birthday Mommy!" Awww.... So sweet!

4 comments:

Jenny Westwood said...

That's so cute. Is it really your Birthday?? If it is I hope you had a great one, and sorry I missed it!

It sounds like her vocabulary is exploding!

Anonymous said...

I also want to know the date of your birth!

Michelle said...

Yes... MY birthday was yesterday July 16. :) Turned 21 (again). LOL

Anonymous said...

LOL - Happy Birthday!!!! Hope it was everything you wanted it to be, and more!

PS: I'm 21 (again) too!

--Jade, Jasmine and Pearl