Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Such language!

Ari was literally a chatterbox today. She talked all day long. I'm surprised she was able to say anything at all by evening. Here are some of the cute and funny highlights.

We were at JC Penny and my mom found her a fold out chair. We opened it to see if she would like it in front of the really nice cashier woman who had been helping me. Ari sat in it and I said, do you like it? She said, "Yes! It's nice and warm." LOL

We are in the car and all of a sudden she just says, "I still never got my rocketship." Huh? and LOL I tried to figure out what rocketship she was talking about, but never heard another thing about it. Hehe... There is some unclaimed rocket ship out there that my daughter is thinking of. :)

We are in the bathroom before bed washing our hands. We sing Twinkle, Twinkle while washing our hands because that is the length of time you are supposed to wash your hands for. Anyway... Ari starts singing and part way through the song, mommy thinks she is so cute singing that she kisses her on the head. Ari stumbles on the words, forgets her place in the song, and says, "OH MAN! (that's a quote from Swiper on Dora), Start over." Then she starts her song over again looking at me like, "you aren't gonna mess this one up too, are you?" Hehe...

Still in the bathroom, it is time to brush our teeth. Ari takes her toothbrush and turns on the water, she wets it and then realizes that it is ALL WRONG! She wants the water quieter. She turns down the water to just a trickle, shakes her toothbrush all around so the offending loud water that was on it would fly off, and then re-wets the toothbrush with the now correctly volumed water. I was lucky not to pee my pants for this one.

Finally, we are in her bedroom, just changed for bed, I usually say goodnight at this point and leave Daddy to read books, so I said, can I have a hug? She ran over and gave me a hug. :) Then I say, "Okay. Now a kiss goodnight." And we exchange a sweet little kiss. Awww... She starts to walk away, turns around, and says, "Kisses all over! Kisses all over!" Runs back into my arms for kisses all over her face. I am about to cry just typing this.

She can truly have me rolling and crying all day long. Children are so amazing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Kisses all over." Now, who wouldn't want that?

Sonya said...

AAAWWWW!!! Isn't it lovely when they start talking...and then don't you want them to stop sometimes! :)

She is just adorable though...how do you not just eat her up!

Take Care