Sunday, September 7, 2008

Grrrr....

So... This is a quick post to share my frustration. I have been trying to post another installment of my Israel trip and pictures, but I am experiencing some technical difficulty with Flickr and have now contacted them to tell me what is wrong. I tried a few different times and ways to deal with my problem, but nothing has worked so... I can't do another installment until I get that figured out. I want to use the sideshow so that you can see all the photos without it taking up a lot of space.

So... be back soon with that post.

1 comment:

Sonya said...

Oh my gosh, what a wonderful picture of Ari and Daddy!!!! Love that!

Hope everything works out...isn't it that computers are suppose to make our lives EASIER not full of more headaches!!!! ;)

Thanks for the well wishes and thoughts on Roy and Tres sleeping! Things are slowly falling into place! :) SLOWLY!

Huge hugs!
Sonya