Monday, June 23, 2008

Sorry for my absence...

We had a really busy weekend planned, which I knew would make it a challenge to post, but in truth the thing that got in the way was that I have not been feeling too good the last few days. Before you start to worry, for those that don't know, I am about 8 weeks pregnant. YAY! Except I am horribly tired and can't bring myself to do anything half the time. The other half, I was trying to keep up with our busy weekend. So... I'll get back to posting hopefully tomorrow or the following day, but bare with my erratic posts for a little while longer.

We have our first doc appointment tomorrow and can't wait. Hopefully, this malaise won't last too long. As difficult as it is to deal with, I'm counting my lucky stars because it could be morning sickness instead of fatigue and I'll take tired over throwing up any day. :)

I hope everyone is doing well! More soon.

Also... I should say... next to some of my friends and the things they are going through in their lives, I really need to stop whining. So... keeping my thoughts with Jenny and Tonya.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the pregnancy! How exciting!

Tonya Staab said...

oh, thanks honey. Gee with all you are going through, please don't worry about us. Look after yourself. ((Big hugs))