Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Ari Update Promised

I know... I know... Lately, life has just been more than enough to keep me busy. I'm sorry to any loyal followers for being disappointing the last month+. This is still going to have to be a quickie. Mostly because I have been getting death threats from family members who are wanting Ari updates! :) So.. In this set, you'll see the sunset from our backyard, Ari with friends, Ari with her family, playing video games, going on a nature walk and throwing rocks, going on a firetruck, playing at legoland and at the mall, and eating chocolate. I think that about gives the overall summation. :)



Thanks for being our friends and giving us such great memories and for following my erratic blog!

1 comment:

Tonya Staab said...

Wow, you've been busy. So many beautiful shots. Love her licking the chocolate off the whisk and cuddling the big rock.