Sunday, August 17, 2008

We're Off!

So.. It's 5:45AM and I am up finishing our packing. Blech! I'm really excited for our trip to Israel but this is the stage where I start feeling like I am definitely going to forget something. There are so many little things that we can't live without because we have our 2 1/2 year old with us. Packing just for the two of us used to be so easy... Throw some clothes in a suitcase and if we forget something either "who cares" or we'll just get a replacement whatever it is when we get somewhere. Somehow children don't really do well with replacements and oh boy do they care if something they need to help them sleep is missing. Oh well... back to it then before the dictator, erm my angel wakes up. :) I'll do my best to get on here in the next 10 days, but it really all depends on the hotel internet connection. Otherwise, see you in ten days! :)

3 comments:

Jenny Westwood said...

Hope you have a fun trip! All I can think is how glad I am not to be flying. I have a great phobia of flying so usually need to be drugged on a flight. Update us when you can!

Rhonda said...

Oh man, have fun. You read my travel log with kids this summer. I have been there, done that with babes and like I said...not sure which is harder. This much I know... mom's end up biting their lips an awful lot just to refrain from saying things they will regret later.

Your little girl is so sweet. Enjoy the time with her.

Sonya said...

I hope you have/had a great vacation! I can't wait to see the wonderful pictures!!!! :)

Take care!!!
Much love,
Sonya